1. A contingent of more than 300 dissident teachers teachers dissidents began a marching in Chilpancingo, demanding to see the 43 normalistas of Ayotzinapa, alive, whowent missing 9 months ago in Iguala. At the rally,in which for the neither parents of the disappeared nor the students of Ayotzinapa participated, those rallying pushed about the facilities set up by the State Coordinator of Education Workers of Guerrero ( CETEG ) and advanced down the side of the norte-sur de la Autopista del Sol.
Read more: Reforma, El Universal.
2. The spokesman of the Government of the Republic , Eduardo Sanchez , has now said that the surgical procedure that President Peña Nieto underwent to remove the gallbladder was successfully carried out, and he is reportedly in a stable condition.
Read more: Excelsior, El Universal, Milenio.
3. The high cost of drugs and the growing anti-vaccine movement are two problems which today threaten the health of the world population , experts said on the subject. In particular , there is failure of health authorities to provide the minimum necessary medicines to the population in Mexico , in addition to the vaccination processes do not always follow the necessary care.
Read more: Jornada
4. The Secretary of Education, Emilio Chuayffet , called for an intensification of work that emphaziesucation in Mexico with long-term vision inaugurated the XXXII Reunión Nacional Plenaria Ordinaria del Consejo Nacional de Autoridades Educativas. The head of education in Mexico announced that soon a modern educ ddonal plan that he refused to call it “new ” Chuayffet Chemor emphasized that the modernized plan incorporates the teachings of the educational contributions of the past will be presented.
4. The Secretary of Education in Mexico, Emilio Chuayffet has called for an intensification of the work that would continue to emphasize educational goals in Mexico, with the long-term vision of enacting the XXXII Reunión Nacional Plenaria Ordinaria del Consejo Nacional de Autoridades Educativas. Chuayffet Chemor refuses to call this modern educational plan ‘new,’ emphasizing that the modernized plan incorporates the teachings of the educational contributions that stem from many past experiences.
Read more: Excelsior
5. After several months , the Attorney General’s Office ( PGR ) was finally able to get the First District Court of federal criminal proceedings, based in the state of Tamaulipas, to issue an arrest warrant forJose Luis Abarca, the former mayor of Iguala, Guerrero, who is allegedly responsible for the disappearance of 43 normalistas Ayotzinapa, say certain sources with the Federal Judiciary ( PJF ). This is the first warrant issued by a federal judge against Abarca for the events of Sept. 26, otherwise the Federal Public Ministry has only been able to imprison the former PRD mayor of Iguala on charges unrelated to the disappearances, including activities linked to organized crime and money laundering.
Read more: Jornada